up to 60 m3 | 20 m2
RECOMMENDED CUBIC VOLUME | AREA OF INDOOR SPACE:
with 1 unit
STERYLIS LIGHT AIR 60 is a device for air disinfection of indoor space while it is being occupied. STERYLIS LIGHT AIR 60 utilises UV-C technology for the disinfection process. It is suitable for flush mounting in cassette ceilings (STERYLIS LIGHT AIR 60 fits the size of a standard 60×60 cm ceiling cassette).
Features of the device:
- state-of-the-art UV-C (253,7 nm) radiation sources by LEDVANCE with proven efficiency
- luminaire design optimised for a unit dose > 50 J/m2 (scientifically proven SARS-CoV-2 virus destruction )
- full photobiological safety against UV-C leakage – risk group RG0 according to EN 62471
- UV-C source lifetime of 10 800 hours
- top quality branded fans with low noise and service life in excess of 50 000 hours
- built-in smart controller: failure monitoring and signalling (fan, UV-C sources), operating time count for UV-C sources as well as replacement signalling
- dedicated for standard cassette ceilings: 60×60 cm.
- flush mounting option using appropriate flush mounting kits
- unique tool-less access system for quick and convenient servicing of the luminaire without having to dismantle it
- powder coated metal housing